Monday, October 5, 2009

29 Weeks

I've been very delayed in posting... We went in for our monthly check up a few weeks ago at 27 weeks. Kyleigh had a steady heartbeat of 141 bpm, my blood presure was good, and my belly was measuring as it should! Our little girl is growing! At this appointment we also had the routine gestational diabetes testing. I got a call last week saying that I failed the test.:( I had to go in for the more in depth, 3 hour testing last Thursday. Today I got the call saying I passed with flying colors! I am so thankful that we do not have to deal with gestational diabetes! We are also very thankful for all the prayers that were lifted up on our behalf! Please continue to pray for a healthy baby girl!:) We can't wait to meet her in a few short months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment