Monday, July 13, 2009

Here we are 17 weeks. We are almost half way there! This week was a little rough, I had a cold most of the week which made sleeping very difficult. If I laid on my side, I couldn't breath. On my back, I could breath, but I know it's not good for baby, so needless to say, I didn't sleep very well. We finally went to our wonderful pharmacist Trey Maharrey on Saturday and got some meds that made me sleepy. I was finally able to get a good nights rest. Thanks Trey! I am feeling better now, and I'm so glad! I love being pregnant, but it's no fun being sick and pregnant!
We've been searching for baby furniture and bedding for the past few weeks. We are not sure what to do concerning the furniture. We found a set that we love, although we didn't the price! Should we bite the bullet and spend the money for nice furniture that converts to a toddler, then teenager, or should we just get a basic crib? We can't decide what to do. We may have found the bedding that we like. Best of all it comes in both pink, brown and white... or blue, brown and white. I think it will look great with the way we are wanting to paint the baby room. Speaking of which I need to post a picture. We have the bottom half of the room finished. We are just waiting until next Wednesday so we know what color to do the top half!:)
We have pretty much narrowed down our names. Although we do not agree on a spelling for our girl name, and we have 2 middle names that we are trying confirm down to one for a baby boy. We will post our names once we find out what we are having:) Only 9 days till we find out!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog through a comment on Brooke's blog...didn't know you had one! I put you in my list, so if you update I'll check in! Can't wait to hear what the baby is!

    ReplyDelete