Friday, July 3, 2009

June 24, 2009. 14 weeks.




Here I am at 14 weeks. Pregnancy so far has been fairly easy. I have not had any of the sickness that are usually associated with pregnancy, nor have I had any issues with smells, or certain foods. If it weren't for my growing belly, I'd feel completely normal. At times it's hard to believe I'm really pregnant. It's reassuring to hear the heartbeat and know there is a precious baby growing inside! I have been a little sleepy, but that is an easy problem to solve, and should be getting better any day now. I just started wearing maternity clothes. I've been shopping for awhile to find them on sale, because there is no way I will pay full price for a pair of jeans I'll only wear for a few months. I'm sure that doesn't surprise many of you since I am such a thrifty shopper.
I just recently joined the Publix's baby club. I received my membership in the mail today. It was so excited to rummage through all the goodies- A huge book full of great information, and lots of coupons. The best part about being a member of the Publix's baby club... it's completely free... and they send you coupons from time to time!
I broke down earlier today and painted the bottom half of the baby's room. I have been wanting to do it ever since we bought the paint. (Kyle and I found Behr paint on sale the other day so we picked up a gallon of brown to paint the bottom half of the room. We'll get the top color once we find out if we are having a boy or girl.) I've been wanting to do it for weeks but was concerned about the fumes. After talking to many of you, I decided it would be ok as long as the room was well ventilated, and only did a little at a time. I am very pleased with the results. I'll post pictures once I get the room cleaned up a little bit. It's been our catch all room since we moved in, but I'm gonna have to kick it into gear and get it ready for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment